Cafes & Restaurants
RESTAURANTS & DINING
Nearby at Bilpin ~ Kurrajong ~ Mt Tomah
This dining info is correct as of Dec 2011. Some are family places, others are fine dining. All these restaurants are close-by & recommended. Call ahead to ensure the restaurant is open and has space available for you to dine. Ask about takeaway if you like!
- Apple Bar in Bilpin ~ Ph: 45670335
Food: great quality, fresh seafood, wood fired pizza, Asian influences
Open: lunch & dinner Thursday – Monday Driving time: 2 mins Loc: 2488 Bells Line of Road, Bilpin
- Kurrajong Heights hotel bistro ~ Ph: 45677140
Food: terrific family place. Has pasta, steak, seafood, pizza.
Open: lunch & dinner 7 days Driving time: 10 mins Loc: 1349 Bells Line of Road, Kurrajong Heights
- Lochiel House restaurant gallery ~ Ph: 45677754
Food: Fine dining – awarded 2 chefs hats 2011 & awarded Best Regional Restaurant
Open: lunch Friday – Sunday & dinner Friday – Saturday Driving time: 10 mins
Loc: 1259 Bells Line of Road, Kurrajong Heights
- Restaurant Tomah ~ Ph: 45672060
Food: modern Australian, ideal for couples & families. Gourmet coffee, light meals thru to full lunches
Open: lunch 7 days Driving time: 10 mins
Loc: Blue Mtns Botanic Gardens Mt Tomah via Bells Line of Road (12 km west of Bilpin) The view from the restaurant is stunning – don’t miss it!
- Kravings at Kurmond ~ Ph: 45731211
Food: contemporary Australian, award winning great for couples, families welcome, special diets OK.
Open: lunch 5 days & dinner 6 days Driving time: 15 mins Loc: 452 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond
- Kurrajong Kurries ~ Ph: 45732255
Food: tasty, spicy & Indian. Perfect for families.
Open: lunch & dinner 7 days Driving time: 15 mins Loc: 85 Old Bells Line of Road in Kurrajong village
- More Restaurants: for Thai, seafood takeaway, Chinese, Italian, bakeries and coffee shops explore North Richmond shopping centre – just 15/20 mins easy drive from Bilpin. Kurrajong village also has many bakeries, great coffee shops and it’s a lovely village to stroll, soaking up real Aussie country town flavour and hospitality. Enjoy great food in the Hawkesbury!
- Bilpin; turn right at Bells Line of Road and go 2kms to small petrol station/mini mart. All basic supplies including bread, milk, drinks and some groceries/vegetables are available.
- Kurrajong village; small village supermarket, bakeries, cafes, hardware store, antiques.
- North Richmond; large Coles supermarket plus restaurants, bakeries, chemist.
Bars and/or Bottle Shop: all contact details as listed above
- Apple Bar in Bilpin; beer, wine, spirits available (no takeaway alcohol).
- Kurrajong Heights hotel (10 mins drive) or North Richmond hotel (15 mins drive) or Mt Victoria hotel (25 mins drive) for takeaway bottle shop facilities.