Accommodation for Families, Groups & Celebrations
Bilpin Country Lodge is a beautiful B&B / farm stay in the Blue Mountains near Sydney with outstanding facilities for the whole family.
From mid October 2021 (specific date still TBA) holiday travel to Bilpin & Blue Mtns is permitted by NSW govt as COVID restrictions ease. Therefore you can book-in to stay with your family & friends. Only one family/private group is permitted to stay at a time. Click yellow BOOK now button above to find & book available dates in mid/late Oct via our online booking grid.
The lodge is an outstanding place to getaway & relax. All family & friends bookings are on a fully private use basis. So you won't be staying with people you don't know. Groups sized from 6 people to 20 people are booked into the lodge thru till Christmas/New Year & into 2022. See you soon!
A short 90 minute drive from central Sydney & Sydney airport, Bilpin Country Lodge is your easy access getaway with family, friends & colleagues.
Rated 4 diamond standard accommodation, on 10 acres of gardens, farm & bushland, the Lodge has very comfortable B&B / Farm stay style family accommodation and couples rooms.
Info & Facilities:
- The Lodge comfortably sleeps up to 20 guests
- All couples & family bedrooms have en-suite (private) bathrooms
- Breakfast provided daily on self serve basis. All other meals self catered (unless pre-booked)
- Use of huge kitchen for self catering, BBQ on verandah, giant spa, free Wi-Fi
- For all guests - canoes, farm animals, campfire, kids playground, yabbying, table tennis
- Trampoline, basketball, pool table, bushwalks plus lots more
- We're pet friendly with free* onsite kennels available (* min 2 night stay)
- To book, click yellow BOOK NOW button or call (02) 4567 0300
- Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mt Tomah, Chapel Hill, Turpentine Tree, Loxley on Bellbird (all 10 mins), Zig Zag railway (soon to re-open), Kurrajong village, 3 Sisters / Katoomba, Leura, Blackheath villages, Jenolan Caves, Mudgee wineries
- Fruit picking, pubs, restaurants, cafes, historic towns, shopping, bushwalks, swimming, horse riding, golf, Hawkesbury river canoeing, mountain biking, 4WD, Glow worm tunnel, Blue Mountains canyoning & abseiling adventures