Accommodation for Families & Groups, Celebrations & Corporate Getaways
Bilpin Country Lodge is a beautiful country house / farm stay in the Blue Mountains/Hawkesbury. With outstanding facilities for the whole family, close-by to Sydney. Perfect holiday getaway!
Enjoy the whole lodge for yourself & your group. Group sizes from 6 to 20 people are booked in thru Christmas/New Year & all 2024. We do get booked out so choose your dates now and lock-in your stay!
A short 90 minute drive from central Sydney, Bilpin Country Lodge is your easy access getaway with family, friends & colleagues.
3.5-4 star accommodation on 10 acres of gardens, farm & bushland, the lodge has lovely B&B / Farm stay style family accommodation. Click Images tab to see bedrooms! 6 bedrooms in total accommodate max 20 adults/children comfortably.
Info & Facilities:
- The Lodge comfortably sleeps up to 20 guests (incl all adults & children). All bedding & towels are provided.
- All bedrooms have a queen bed plus bunk or single beds & en-suite/private bathrooms
- Breakfast provided daily on self serve/self prepare basis. All other meals self catered or dine out at nearby restaurants & cafes.
- Huge kitchen for self catering, BBQ on verandah, giant spa, free Wi-Fi.
- For all guests - canoes, farm animals, campfire, kids playground, yabbying, table tennis
- Trampoline, basketball, pool table, bushwalks plus lots more
- We're pet friendly with free onsite kennels available
- To book, click yellow BOOK NOW button or call (02) 4567 0300
- Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mt Tomah, Chapel Hill, Turpentine Tree, Loxley on Bellbird (all 10 mins), Zig Zag railway, Kurrajong village, 3 Sisters / Katoomba, Leura, Blackheath villages, Jenolan Caves, Mudgee wineries
- Fruit picking, pubs, restaurants, cafes, historic towns, shopping, bushwalks, swimming, horse riding, golf, Hawkesbury river canoeing, mountain biking, 4WD, Glow worm tunnel, Blue Mountains canyoning & abseiling adventures