Accommodation for Families, Groups & Celebrations
Bilpin Country Lodge is a beautiful country house / farm stay in the Blue Mountains/Hawkesbury nearby Sydney. With outstanding facilities for the whole family. A perfect holiday getaway!
We accept NSW govt' accommodation vouchers & will process either before arrival or when you arrive at the lodge. Also there are NO COVID restrictions currently in place. You can book-in now to stay with family & friends thru 2022 & 2023. Family & friends will have the whole lodge to enjoy on fully private basis. Click yellow BOOK NOW button above to find & book available dates. Or call or email lodge office for further info.
Bilpin Country Lodge - an outstanding getaway close-by to Sydney for families & friends. You'll have the whole lodge to enjoy for yourself & your group. Group sizes from 6 to 20 people (incl all adults & children) are booked in at the lodge thru Christmas/New Year & into next year. We do get booked out so choose dates now and lock-in your stay!
A short 90 minute drive from central Sydney, Bilpin Country Lodge is your easy access getaway with family, friends & colleagues.
3.5-4 star accommodation on 10 acres of gardens, farm & bushland, the lodge has very comfortable B&B / Farm stay style family accommodation. All bedrooms have queen beds plus single &/or bunk beds. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms & A/C.
Info & Facilities:
- The Lodge comfortably sleeps up to 20 guests (incl all adults & children). All bedding & towels are provided.
- All couples & family bedrooms have en-suite/private bathrooms
- Breakfast provided daily on self serve/self prepare basis. All other meals self catered or dine out at nearby restaurants & cafes.
- Huge kitchen for self catering, BBQ on verandah, giant spa, free Wi-Fi.
- For all guests - canoes, farm animals, campfire, kids playground, yabbying, table tennis
- Trampoline, basketball, pool table, bushwalks plus lots more
- We're pet friendly with free* onsite kennels available (* min 2 night stay)
- To book, click yellow BOOK NOW button or call (02) 4567 0300
- Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mt Tomah, Chapel Hill, Turpentine Tree, Loxley on Bellbird (all 10 mins), Zig Zag railway (soon to re-open), Kurrajong village, 3 Sisters / Katoomba, Leura, Blackheath villages, Jenolan Caves, Mudgee wineries
- Fruit picking, pubs, restaurants, cafes, historic towns, shopping, bushwalks, swimming, horse riding, golf, Hawkesbury river canoeing, mountain biking, 4WD, Glow worm tunnel, Blue Mountains canyoning & abseiling adventures