Accommodation for Families, Groups & Celebrations
Bilpin Country Lodge is a beautiful B&B / farm stay in the Blue Mountains near Sydney with outstanding facilities the whole family will enjoy.
A short 90 minute drive from central Sydney & Sydney airport, Bilpin Country Lodge is your easy access getaway with family, friends & colleagues.
Rated 4 diamond standard accommodation and set on 10 acres of gardens, farm & bushland, the Lodge has B&B / Farm stay style family accommodation and couples rooms.
Info & Facilities:
- The Lodge comfortably sleeps up to 20 guests
- All couples & family bedrooms have en-suite (private) bathrooms
- Breakfast provided daily. All other meals self catered (unless pre-booked)
- Use of huge kitchen for self catering, BBQ on verandah, giant spa, free Wi-Fi
- For all guests - canoes, farm animals, kids playground, yabbying, table tennis
- Trampoline, basketball, pool table, bushwalks plus lots more
- We're pet friendly with free* onsite kennels available (* min 2 night stay)
- To book, click yellow BOOK NOW button or call (02) 4567 0300
- Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mt Tomah, Chapel Hill, Turpentine Tree, Loxley on Bellbird (all 10 mins), Zig Zag railway (soon to re-open), Kurrajong village, 3 Sisters / Katoomba, Leura, Blackheath villages, Jenolan Caves, Mudgee wineries
- Fruit picking, pubs, restaurants, cafes, historic towns, shopping, bushwalks, swimming, horse riding, golf, Hawkesbury river canoeing, mountain biking, 4WD, Glow worm tunnel, Blue Mountains canyoning & abseiling adventures