Accommodation for Families, Groups & Celebrations
Bilpin Country Lodge is a beautiful B&B / farm stay in the Blue Mountains near Sydney with outstanding facilities the whole family will enjoy.
During COVID pandemic we're operating as normal. The lodge is an amazing place to getaway & relax. All families & friends bookings are on a fully private use basis. So you won't be staying with people you don't know. Groups sized from 6 people to 20 people are booked into the lodge thru till Christmas/New Year & into 2021. See you soon!
A short 90 minute drive from central Sydney & Sydney airport, Bilpin Country Lodge is your easy access getaway with family, friends & colleagues.
Rated 4 diamond standard accommodation and set on 10 acres of gardens, farm & bushland, the Lodge has B&B / Farm stay style family accommodation and couples rooms.
Info & Facilities:
- The Lodge comfortably sleeps up to 20 guests
- All couples & family bedrooms have en-suite (private) bathrooms
- Breakfast provided daily. All other meals self catered (unless pre-booked)
- Use of huge kitchen for self catering, BBQ on verandah, giant spa, free Wi-Fi
- For all guests - canoes, farm animals, kids playground, yabbying, table tennis
- Trampoline, basketball, pool table, bushwalks plus lots more
- We're pet friendly with free* onsite kennels available (* min 2 night stay)
- To book, click yellow BOOK NOW button or call (02) 4567 0300
- Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mt Tomah, Chapel Hill, Turpentine Tree, Loxley on Bellbird (all 10 mins), Zig Zag railway (soon to re-open), Kurrajong village, 3 Sisters / Katoomba, Leura, Blackheath villages, Jenolan Caves, Mudgee wineries
- Fruit picking, pubs, restaurants, cafes, historic towns, shopping, bushwalks, swimming, horse riding, golf, Hawkesbury river canoeing, mountain biking, 4WD, Glow worm tunnel, Blue Mountains canyoning & abseiling adventures