A Blue Mountains Conference Venue
Create a memorable team-building experience that allows your team to focus on creating results. In a comfortable conferencing room with full A/V presentation facilities, wi-fi and mobile reception - having left the pressures of city life behind for a few days rejuvenation of mind & body in the clean air of the Blue Mtns.
Only 90 minutes from Sydney in the beautiful Blue Mountains - Bilpin Country Lodge is your ideal private venue for boutique conferences and executive meetings.
Our unique location and facilities provides you with the opportunity to create team building excercises and activities on the premises, and also within the local community. From learning how to cook bush tucker to picking apples and bushwalking, spending time at the lodge allows teams to be productive yet connect to nature, their goals, and each other.
Book out the whole lodge and have access to your own private venue. Utilise our conference room for up 20 people seated boardroom style, as well as numerous break out spaces that are avaliable.
Stay onsite with 6 x single/twin/multi-share bedrooms available - all with en-suite bathrooms.
Cook your own meals in our fully equipped kitchen and dining areas, or ask our staff about the various catering and part-catering options that are available, using wholesome local foods & nearby off-site venues.
Take the group out to dinner at one of the local eateries, or drop in to the Cellar Doors of the popular Hillbilly Cider and Bilpin Cider, both just down the road. Only a few minutes drive away, they're perfect 'breakout' options for the group.
The Lodge comfortably sleeps 20 people, with dining, lounge and extensive indoor/outdoor relaxation and communal areas. Additional accommodation in Bilpin is close by for larger groups if required.
Use our contact page and get in touch to book your next conference and create an experience your delegates won't forget.
Our conference facilities:
- Full A/V presentation facilities, whiteboard and flip chart
- Wi-fi internet access throughout the lodge
- Good mobile phone reception
- Easy access from central Sydney (90 minutes) via M2/M7 motorway or central western NSW via Lithgow
- Numerous breakout spaces available
- Various in-house catering packages are available. Partial self catering can be accommodated (e.g. cook your own BBQ dinner as a team bonding session)
- Nearby restaurants and take away meal options also available
- Meeting room space = 60sqm