Cafes & Restaurants
RESTAURANTS & DINING
In Bilpin ~ Kurrajong Heights ~ Berambing
This dining info is correct as of 2021. But places can change so check details online. There's family places, others are fine dining. All these restaurants are close-by & recommended. Call ahead to ensure the restaurant is open and has space available for you to dine. Ask about takeaway if you like!
- High Hopes Roadhouse (previously Apple Bar) ~ Ph: 0466158814
Food: great country cooking from Sean Moran & Manoo Robertson.
Open: 7 days 8am till 4pm. Driving time: 2 mins from lodge. Loc: 2488 Bells Line of Road, Bilpin
- Hillbilly Cider ~ Ph: 45670965 Buy all your cider needs plus stop for a delicious pizza. Cooked fresh at Hillbilly cider in their own wood fired oven. Delicious! All 5 minutes drive from lodge. Open 7 days from 10am till 4-6pm. Check closing times. Loc: 2230 Bells Line of Road, Bilpin Web: www.hillbillycider.com.au
- Bilpin Cider ~ Ph: 45670704 Fabulous cider shed 2 mins drive from lodge. Stocks all the famous Bilpin cider varieties. Plus some weekends there's jazz, picnics, food & much more. Open 7 days from 10am until 4pm. Loc:2369 Bells Line of Road, Bilpin Web: www.bilpincider.com.au
- Archibald Hotel Kurrajong Heights hotel bistro ~ Ph: 45677140
- Food: terrific family place. Has pasta, steak, seafood, pizza.
Open: lunch & dinner 7 days Driving time: 10 mins Loc: 1349 Bells Line of Road, Kurrajong Heights
- Lochiel House restaurant ~ Ph: 45677754
Food: Fine dining – awarded Best Regional Restaurant
Open: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Driving time: 10 mins
Loc: 1259 Bells Line of Road, Kurrajong Heights
- Maggie Lous Bite ~ Ph: 0409762162
Food: famous for amazing hamburgers. Also fabulous fish each Friday night (subj to availability). Ideal for couples & families. Open: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday Driving time: 7 mins
Loc: 3068 Bells Line of Road, Bilpin
- Kravings at Kurmond ~ Ph: 45731211
Food: contemporary Australian, award winning great for couples, families welcome, special diets OK.
Open: lunch 5 days & dinner 6 days Driving time: 15 mins Loc: 452 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond
- Grumpy Baker & Cafe Bilpin ~ Ph: 45670002
Food: Fabulous breads, pastries, pies & special sausage rolls. All baked onsite. Plus great coffee. Open: 7 days 6.30am - 4pm. Walk from lodge: 10 mins. Driving time: 2 mins Loc: 2481 Bells Line of Road, Bilpin
- More Restaurants: for Thai, seafood takeaway, Chinese, Italian, bakeries and coffee shops explore North Richmond shopping centre – just 15/20 mins easy drive from Bilpin. Kurrajong village also has many bakeries, great coffee shops and it’s a lovely village to stroll, soaking up real Aussie country town flavour and hospitality. Enjoy great food in the Hawkesbury!
- Bilpin; turn right at Bells Line of Road and go 2kms to small petrol station/mini mart. All basic supplies including bread, milk, drinks and some groceries/vegetables are available. 3 min drive.
- Kurrajong Heights has excellent, well stocked IGA. Kurrajong village also has an IGA; small village supermarket, bakeries, cafes, hardware store, antiques. 10 - 15 min drive.
- North Richmond; large Coles & Aldi supermarkets plus restaurants, bakeries, chemist. 20 min drive.
Bars and/or Bottle Shop: all contact details as listed above
- High Hopes Roadhouse in Bilpin (no takeaway liquor).
- Archibald Hotel Kurrajong Heights bottle shop (10 mins drive) or North Richmond bottle shops (20 mins drive) or Mt Victoria hotel (30 mins drive) for takeaway bottle shop facilities.